Chicagoland Business Leadership Network (CBLN)
CBLN is a business-to-business network focused on educating for-profit employers about:
- Hiring, retaining, and accommodating workers with disabilities.
- Reaching people with disabilities as a customer base.
It's a forum where businesses network, speak candidly about concerns and success stories, as well as understand the benefits of hiring and marketing to people with disabilities.
People with disabilities are a critical component of a strong workplace diversity program. Furthermore, people with disabilities as employees and consumers contribute to businesses' bottom line. Employing workers with disabilities is a sound business decision.
- Learn more about these topics. Schedule a staff workshop through our Disabilityworks Training Institute.
Encourage employers to understand and benefit from people with disabilities in both the labor and consumer markets.
Be Chicagoland's premier resource for businesses wanting to benefit from hiring people with disabilities.
Benefits of Joining CBLN
- Sponsorship opportunities with wide exposure through our Disabilityworks Training Institute.
- Share best practices and network with other employers about hiring workers with disabilities.
- Employer training programs and workshops.
- Post-hire employer/employee support.
- CBLN newsletter provides access to disability-employment news, resources, and events.
- Tax benefit information and assistance.
- Access to workers with disabilities.
- Market strategies for tapping into an expanded customer and business market.
- Recognition for disability-friendly workplace.
Contact us for more information.
CBLN is affiliated with and is an accredited chapter of the United States Business Leadership Network, founded with support of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, with chapters across the country.